spots checks & stripes turns 1!

Hello folks! Sorry for going MIA like that.
It was the need of the hour and I have got none of my content plans underway yet.

BUT the happy news is - it's been a year since I started this blog! Yay yay! :)

I feel extremely proud that (though at snail-pace) I have put out content that I believe in and all of it original, through the year.

I have certain plans for this blog and I hope to achieve them through the next year.

I don't know who my readers are, except for my 4 followers - a warm thank you to you guys :)
I hope to get you some company in the following year, lots more, actually!

And those reading secretly, I'd really like to know who you are - do subscribe :)

A big thank you to all those who supported my endeavours and stood strong beside me through my peaks and falls. You have helped me get to where I am today. You know who you are :)

And with that - here's to a year of more content, and more buzz!
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Man of Steel: Superman reinvented

The Jungle Book