Welcome to The Review Post!

Hello there!

Welcome to my new literary abode (or so I would like to call it). :-)
I'm thrilled with this new endeavour that has brought excitement in my life.
And boy am I raring to go!

If there's one thing I like to do, it's this - review things. Books, movies, music videos, places, restaurants - essentially anything I can experience.

I like putting my experiences in words because when I write about them, it's like living those moments all over again. With good experiences I feel nostalgia, with the bad ones, well at least I know what I don't want to experience ever again, right?

And in some teeny tiny way, it also makes me feel important.

Reviews are subjective and many a time, you may not agree with what you read - and that's perfectly alright. I'd love for this forum to be more interactive in its new avatar, so keep those comments coming!

Note: You will need a Google+ profile or page to be able to comment.

Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Man of Steel: Superman reinvented

The Jungle Book