Happy New Year 2016!

Hey there, I've been away for a while (again).
I realize I must make these disappearances scarce.
A lot of things have transpired in the recent past and I've not written about any of these things.
I call this my literary abode and I've not done what I do best - relate my experiences.

So, here's a snapshot of what I've been up to in the past year that I haven't written about:
- A few trips to:
  • Chennai (my first experience of a big, fat, Bong wedding)
  • Goa 
  • Yercaud 
  • Hampi (a family reunion)
- I visited several new watering holes around town
- Finished a beautiful book called 'Lean In' by Sheryl Sandberg and downloaded many more on my Kindle
- Watched some wonderful movies:
  • Spectre
  • Bajirao Mastani
  • The Hateful Eight
  • Sicario
  • The Theory of Everything
  • I Am Ali
Ugh! the list is exhausting as you can see and I'm sure I've still missed out on a few other things.
It's too late for me to start writing about each one of these now. So what I'm going to do is start over - with a promise.

A promise to record all (or at least, most of) my experiences this year, no matter how long or short. Call that a resolution, if you will. 

What I'm also going to do is a review of Bajirao Mastani as my next post - because well, there are some things I feel strongly about and they haven't found a release yet.
That said.

Here's wishing everyone a very happy new year!
And like always, we're going to keep things fresh and original here, so stick around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Man of Steel: Superman reinvented

The Jungle Book